"Hartsook lent its expertise and provided a realistic, yet challenging, campaign target. This brought peace of mind and confidence and led to the successful completion of our campaign."
Don Kinney, Retired Scout Executive
Blackhawk Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
"Hartsook’s devotion to walking with us keeps us motivated to do the necessary tasks to achieve the goal we set."
Kevin Patterson, former Scout Executive
Crater Lake Council, Boy Scouts of America
"Hartsook was a great asset to our fundraising team. With their guidance, we completed our successful fundraising campaign and have had record fundraising years. They took the time to learn our culture and determined what would work for our organization."
Bob London, Executive Director
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity
"Besides helping to develop the campaign, our Hartsook consultant has inspired me to be a better Executive Director in development and administering the program."
Simone Hennessee, Executive Director
"We have worked with Hartsook for nearly 15 years and continue to value their team’s experience and advice a great deal. They are a trusted and essential fundraising partner to Open Avenues."
Brenda Neal, Executive Director
"Having worked with the Hartsook team for over 10 years, I have always found them to bring structure, discipline and accountability to our work. They provide an invaluable service in equipping our board and campaign cabinet with a deeper understanding of fundraising and major gifts philanthropy. With their support, we have consistently exceeded our goals. They are great partners in philanthropy."
Matthew Naylor, PhD, President & CEO
National WWI Museum and Memorial
"Undergoing a campaign is a big undertaking, but the results for us have been well worth the effort. I would strongly recommend Hartsook to other Corps for advancing the mission of The Salvation Army in their communities."
Captain Robert Duskin
The Salvation Army
"We hired Hartsook to do a pre-campaign study and consult on our campaign. Not only did their team strategically work with our volunteers to educate and motivate, they also encouraged us to keep going through some very difficult times. I can honestly say we would not have been able to get this project done without their help."
Janyce Haider, President
Billings Catholic Schools Foundation
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City
- Boys and Girls Clubs of McAlester, Oklahoma
- Camp Wood YMCA
- Cerebral Palsy Research Foundation
- Chanute Depot Restoration Project
- Children’s Center Campus
- Community Services League
- Della Lamb Community Services
- Dyck Arboretum of the Plains
- Emporia Granada Theater Alliance
- Emporia State University
- Epworth Villa
- Girl Scout Council of the Bluestem Area
- Girl Scout Council of the Magic Empire
- Girl Scouts of the Ozark Area Council
- Grace & Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Harry S. Truman Library Institute
- Hesston College
- Homecare & Hospice Foundation
- Inter-Faith Ministries
- Iowa State University
- Kansas Food Bank
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association
- Kappa Kappa Psi
- Labette Community College
- Lyric Opera of Kansas City
- Marillac Center for Children
- Montana State University – Billings
- National Dance Institute of New Mexico
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- Old Cowtown Museum
- Open Avenues
- Ozarks Food Harvest
- Prairie View, Inc.
- Providence House
- Santa Fe Christian Schools
- Special Olympics Kansas
- Saint Luke’s Hospital Foundation
- Truman Medical Center Charitable Foundation
- Westark Area Council, Boy Scouts of America
- Youth Services of Tulsa
- Youth & Shelter Services, Inc.
- YWCA of Tulsa